Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Rejuvenating Set By Dr. Alvin (Update)

Hi guys. This is the fourth day of using the Rejuvenating Set 


As you can see, my face is red, there's a lot of skin that's peeling off, hindi ko sure anong itatawag don, dry skin? Hehe. & I also observed na nag lighten na mga dark spots ko. YEHEY! :) i didn't get the chance to take a pic coz I was so iritated of how I look. This pic is after I put everything on my face, toner & bleaching cream. Putting some toner and bleaching cream is a pain in the ass. Really, ANG HAPDI!!!!! Pero it's normal, just like what I experienced before. So nothing to worry. You just have to endure the pain. TIIS GANDA, ika nga natin. 👊✌ I suggest when putting some toner and bleaching cream, harap ka sa electric fan, haha nakakabawas ng hapdi kahit papaano. 

So there you go, my 4th day of using reju. 
Thanks for reading! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment